Step 1. Place ice cubes into a blender and blend until the blender crushes them.
Step 2. Add milk, instant coffee, chocolate syrup, sugar and espresso. You can use ice cream or frozen yogurt instead of the milk.
Step 3. Blend everything until it’s smooth.
Step 4. Pour the cappuccino into the glass, top with whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles or whatever you like.
Step 5. Use a fancy straw :) and enjoy your drink.
- presidentofvenezuela likes this
- blissfully-effervescent likes this
- steam-and-crunch reblogged this from thatcoffeehouse
- themisdirected likes this
- alkumparii likes this
- alwayseatdessertfirst likes this
- insanit-y reblogged this from thatcoffeehouse
- insanit-y likes this
- bethhartman likes this
- aprilraven likes this
- cafeespressoyourself likes this
- v-netzzz likes this
- apileofgood-and-badthings likes this
- dolphinsss likes this
- champagneflavoredstars reblogged this from thatcoffeehouse
- coffeelovertweek reblogged this from thatcoffeehouse
- abi-marie likes this
- thatcoffeehouse posted this